Donating to the Tribal Environmental Policy Center
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Tribal Environmental Policy Center (TEPC). The TEPC’s work is made possible through your generous donation and the donations of other individuals and entities that share the goals and objectives of the TEPC.
You tax-deductible donation will help us to:
- Produce quality programming, information, and materials;
- Develop programmatic and policy support and tools to address issues that affect the land, air, and water of Indian Tribes;
- Assist in the development and analysis of federal policy, legislation, and regulations with potential impacts to Indian Tribes;
- Research and analyze policies and positions based on Tribal input;
- Develop policy papers, comment letters, position papers, and other documents to advance the needs and concerns of Indian Tribes;
- Provide budget and strategic planning support to Indian Tribes;
- Advance the capabilities of Tribal governments in their efforts to protect and regulate environmental, energy, and natural resources quality on Tribal lands; and
- Expand public and institutional awareness of the needs and capabilities of Tribal programs and issues.
We have a number of donation options so please choose the method that works for you.
To make a secure online donation using your credit card, please fill out our online donation form under "Donation by Mail."
To make a secure online donation using your credit card, please fill out our online donation form.
DONATION BY MAIL
To donate by mail, please print out and complete our online form, either make out a personal check or money order payable to the “Tribal Environmental Policy Center” or enter your credit card information on the form, and mail the form (and check or money order, if appropriate) to the Tribal Environmental Policy Center, P.O. Box 2468, Corrales, New Mexico 87048.
DONATION BY PHONE
To donate by phone, please call 505-340-6319 between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. MT, Monday – Friday, and be ready to provide your credit card information.
The TEPC is a tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The TEPC reserves the right to refuse or return any donation.
If you have any questions about your donation or donations in general, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (505) 340-6319.
Click Here to download the document